If you need to know it, it’s in this book. Cracking the AP U.S. History, 2012 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• In-depth history review of key and terms and concepts organized by time period, including the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, the creation of government and early democracy, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the Machine Age, the early twentieth century, post-World War America, and more
• Winning strategies to help you crack the multiple-choice section
• Detailed coverage of both essay types—document-based questions and free-response questions
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
|Title:||Cracking The Ap U.S. History Exam, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)|
|Number of Pages:||432|
* We sell only brand NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or distributor.