Ravi Kalakota and Marcia Robinson have created a timely follow-up to the best-seller on this crucial topic, E-Business 2.0. Drawing on their extensive personal experience working with leading businesses, they provide a clear picture of the benefits and challenges that e-business presents and identify the fundamental design principles for building a successful e-business blueprint. This new edition incorporates the latest strategies and techniques gained from the experiences of the first generation of e-businesses. In addition to updated information on application framework design, the book now features more detail on strategy and e-business execution.
For Sale in Indian subcontinent only
- Powerful new coverage of e-Business execution: delivering on the strategies you've crafted!
- Choose and implement the right e-Business infrastructure, step-by-step.
- Case studies: world-class electronic business initiatives -- and spectacular failures.
- Moving from e-Commerce to e-Business.
- Spotting e-Business Trends.
- Digitizing the Business: e-Business Patterns.
- Thinking e-Business Design: More Than Technology.
- Constructing the e-Business Architecture: Enterprise Apps.
- Integrating Processes to Build Relationships: Customer Relationship Management.
- Transforming Customer Contact into Revenue: Selling-Chain Management.
- Building the e-Business Backbone: Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Implementing Supply Chain Management and e-Fulfillment.
- Demystifying e-Procurement: Buy-Side, Sell-Side, Net Markets, and Trading Exchanges.
- Business Intelligence: The Next Generation of Knowledge Management.
- Developing the e-Business Design: Strategy Formulation.
- Translating e-Business Strategy into Action: e-Blueprint Formulation.
- Mobilizing the Organization: Tactical Execution.