Description of Oracle E-Business Suite Development & Extensibility Handbook
Extend and Customize Oracle E-Business Suite
Transform your Oracle E-Business Suite infrastructure to suit enterprise requirements using the comprehensive development methods in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle E-Business Suite Development & Extensibility Handbook lays out each tool alongside reusable code and step-by-step examples. Learn how to create multiorg objects, integrate Java and PL/SQL, design custom user interfaces, and use Oracle Application Framework and Oracle Workflow. This detailed volume also explains how to work with Oracle XML Gateway, publish dynamic business intelligence reports, and tune your configuration.
- Manage an efficient development platform with Oracle Application Object Library
- Develop concurrent programs, customized forms, and personalized graphical user interfaces
- Securely share data between organizations
- Distribute business communiqu s through Oracle Reports and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Develop Java extensions with Oracle JDeveloper and Oracle Application Framework
- Capture and graphically map business processes using Oracle Workflow
- Exchange data between applications via Oracle XML Gateway
- Change the appearance of applications using Custom Look and Feel
- Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite with service-oriented architecture using Oracle Applications Adapter On Demand
- The Enterprise Applications busininess is a $90 billion market worldwide, and Oracle is the #2 vendor in this area.
- This is the first book to be published covering development and extensibility for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Both authors are expert E-Business Suite custom developers and have taught extensively on the topic.
About The Author: Anil Passi
is an Oracle ACE with more than 10 years of technical consulting experience. He is a speaker on Oracle Applications, and an Oracle University trainer. Vladimir Ajvaz
heads the future technologies development team at the Imperial College in London. Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1. Introduction to E-Business Suite;
- Chapter 2. E-Business Suite Architecture;
- Chapter 3. Application Object Library;
- Chapter 4. Multiple Organizations;
- Chapter 5. Concurrent Processing in Orcle Applications;
- Chapter 6. Forms in Oracle Applications;
- Chapter 7. Reports in Oracle Applications;
- Chapter 8. BI Publisher in Oracle Applications;
- Chapter 9. Oracle Applications Framework;
- Chapter 10. Custom Look and Feel;
- Chapter 11. Oracle Workflows;
- Chapter 12. XML Gateway and Transport Agent;
- Chapter 13. Moving Objects Between Instances;
- Chapter 14. Technology Enablers in R12;
- Chapter 15. SQL Performance Coding Guidelines;