Nishit Sinha's motto—'Doing the right things and then doing the things right'—is the sure-shot way to success, and is the philosophy behind this book. Providing the student with a detailed inside view to cross the CAT hurdle, Sinha's attention to the each section of the CAT and his tips based on his comprehensive study will go a long way in helping students to succeed in the exam. CAT Test Suite Learn and implement new strategies, identify your strong and weak areas, receive personalized feedback and compare your performance to that of your peers. Use the CAT Test Suite on the CD-ROM to familiarize yourself with the online CAT.
- High on content Special emphasis on areas where CAT asks most of the question from.
- Sequential learning strategy Building the fundamentals practising upon quality questions Testing against the benchmark.
- Specially designed keeping in mind the requirements of working professionals.
- Balanced emphasis among the sections and within the sections.
- More than 2000 fully solved quality questions.
- Last 7 years solved CAT papers.
Part I: Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Ratio, Proportion and Variation
- Time and Work
- Time Speed and Distance
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Set Theory
- Sequence and Series
- Function, Graphs and Maxima Minima
- Permutations, Combinations and Probability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- English Usage