The Pearson Guide to IIT JEE series is an invaluable book for all the students preparing for the prestigious engineering entrance examination. It provides class-tested course material and problems that will supplement any kind of coaching or resource the students might be using. Because of its comprehensive and in-depth approach, it will be specially helpful for those students who do not have enough time or money to take classroom courses.
- Strictly based on the latest IIT syllabus recommended by the IITJEE, covers the subject in a structured way and familiarizes students with the trends in these examinations.
- Strictly aligned with the prescribed syllabus. Written in a lucid manner to assist students to understand the concepts without the help of any guide.
- Provides the vast subject in a structured and useful manner so as to familiarize the candidates taking the current examinations with the current trends and types of multiple-choice questions asked.
- The multiple-choice questions have been arranged in the following categories:
- Straight Objective Type Questions (Single Choice),
- Brainteasers Objective Type Questions (Single Choice),
- Multiple Correct Answer Type Questions (More than one choice),
- Linked-Comprehension Type Questions,
- Assertion and Reasoning Questions
Table Of Contents:
1. Mole Concept and Stoichiometry
2. Gaseous and Liquid States
3. Atomic Structure
5 A. Chemical Equilibrium
B. Ionic Equilibrium
7. Chemical Kinetics
8. Solid State
9. Solutions and Colligative Properties
10. Surface Chemistry
11. Nuclear Chemistry
Solved Question Papers Q1–Q30
About The Author:
Atul Singhal has successfully coached students for all the major engineering and medical entrance exams for the past fifteen years. Dr Singhal earned his PhD in the area of synthesis of heavy metal ions and has five books on competitive exams to his credit.