About the Book: Physics for JEE/ISEET: Electrostatics and Current Electricity
Physics for JEE/ISEET: Electrostatics and Current Electricity, a Cengage Learning ExamCrack Series product, is designed to help aspiring engineers focus on the subject of physics from two standpoints:
1. To develop their caliber, aptitude, and attitude for the engineering field and profession.
2. To strengthen their grasp and understanding of the concepts of the subjects of study and their applicability at the grassroots level.
Each book in this series approaches the subject in a very conceptual and coherent manner. While its illustrative and solved examples will facilitate easy mastering of the concepts and their applications, an array of solved problems will expose the students to the variety and nature of questions that they can expect to face in the examination. The coverage and features of this series of books make it highly useful for all those preparing for JEE/ISEET and aspiring to become engineers.
Chapter 1: Coulomb's Laws and Electric Field
Chapter 2: Electric Flux and Gauss's Law
Chapter 3: Electric Potential
Chapter 4: Capacitor and Capacitance
Appendix A1: Miscellaneous Assignments and Archives on Chapters 1-4
Chapter 5: Electric Current and Circuit
Chapter 6: Electrical Measuring Instruments
Chapter 7: Heating Effects of Current
Appendix A2: Miscellaneous Assignments and Archives on Chapters 5-7
Appendix A3: Solutions to Concept Application Exercises
|Title:||Physics for JEE/ISEET: Electrostatics and Current Electricity|
|Number of Pages:||486|
* We sell only brand NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or distributor.