About the Book: SAP Plant Maintenance
SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) is a part of the SAP Business Suite, which gives organizations the unique ability to perform their essential business processes with modular software.Salient features of the book: Covers all PM sub modules Relevant for all R/3 releases Shows how to make sound design decisions and avoid common pitfalls Delivers functionality that meets internal and external business needsThe only book of its kind, SAP Plant Maintenance is a detailed and intuitive guide to understand and con gure PM module. Packed with instructions and examples for all PM modules and associated sub modules, this book would enable any beginner or aspiring student in SAP PM to build exible solutions and designs for any project.Advance Praise:Ferozs practical insights on how to leverage a powerful ERP for actual business outcomes are exemplary. This book is in line with the same philosophytaming SAP Plant Maintenance to achieve end user needs.Rajiv Gupta, Partner, Management Consulting, KPMG IndiaEven though the book is about SAP Plant Maintenance, some of concepts and best practices that Feroz talks about in his book can easily be carried over and applied to any other ERP product implementation.Deepak Kini, Dynamics Lead, Microsoft Consulting Services, India
1. Introduction to SAP and its Navigation Journey of SAP History of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems System-wide Master Data Concepts
2. Introduction to Basics of Plant Maintenance Theory of Product Life Cycle Management
3. Organization Structure of Plant Maintenance SAP Organization Structure and its ElementCompany and its Organizational Elements Assignment
4. Technical Objects of Plant Maintenance Structuring of Technical Objects Functional Location Equipment Bill of Material Class and Characteristics Measurement Points and Counters Configuration for Technical Objects
5. Business Process in Plant Maintenance Cycle of Maintenance Processing Planning Scheduling Controlling Completion and Settlement
6. Breakdown Maintenance Processing Breakdown Maintenance Proven Strategies for Maintenance Processing Plant Maintenance Information System (PMIS) Associated Transaction Codes Related to Maintenance Processing
7. Preventive Maintenance Processing Preventive Maintenance Maintenance Strategy Maintenance Scheduling Overview Maintenance Plan Scheduling Functions Counter based Maintenance Planning Associated Transaction Codes Related to Preventive Maintenance level
8. Work Clearance Management Work Clearance Processing Work Clearance Applications
9. Analytics in Plant Maintenance Analytics and Strategic Planning Maintenance Cost Budgeting (MCB) Appendices 194 Sample Questions for Exam Preparation Answers of the Questions Important Transaction Codes Glossary Important Customization Path SAP PM Related Tables User Exits
About the Author: Feroz Khan
Feroz Khan is a SAP Plant Maintenance Business Process Expert and Trainer with more than a decades experience in business consulting with Plant Maintenance and other modules. A visiting faculty in the areas of SAP Functional modules like PM, PS, MM, he received the prestigious Indias Future IT Leader-CIO 100 award from IT Next magazinein 2011.
|Title:||Sap Plant Maintenance|
|Publisher:||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|
|Number of Pages:||248|
* We sell only brand NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or distributor.