Software design methodology has come a long way since the 1960s and 1970s when programmers were limited to Pascal/C and SA/SD to create systems. When creating information systems for today's world, many factors must be taken into consideration including globalization, the software lifecycle, modeling, coding, testing, and maintenance.
* In depth coverage of large scale software systems and the handling of their design problems
* Many worked examples, exercises and case studies to reinforce theory and practice
* Gain an understanding of the general theory of design methodology
|Title:||Software Design Methodology: From Principles To Architectural Styles|
|Number of Pages:||368|
* We sell only brand NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or distributor.